Included are two Hall sensor with compatible, round neodymium magnets. The shields in the central part have a hole, surrounded by rubber, thus they can be placed on the motor shaft. The sensor's cables with a length of 150 mm are ended with a female 3-pin plug, known from the model servos. The system is powered with the voltage in the range from 3 to 24 V, each sensor consumes up to 4 mA of current.
Included:2 Hall sensors with wires, 2 shields with neodymium magnets, 2 mounting components and screws.
In addition to sensors and shields, set has plastic beams with screws that allow for the mounting of sensors at the magnetic shields in a distance of a few milimeters. 3-pin cable with the female goldpin connector (2.54 mm pitch), it has the following pins:
- Red- supply voltage (VCC) in the range from 3 V to 24 V
- Black- ground of the system (GND)
- White- impulse output of a Hall sensor of an open drain type (to read the values, you should apply the resistor pulling-up to VCC, for example, 10 kΩ)
The operating principle of the encoders
- Supply voltage: 3 V to 24 V
- Current consumption: up to 4 mA for each sensor
- Type of magnets: 8-field, neodymium
- Type of sensors: Hall sensors
- Type of encoders: not-quadrature
- Resolution of encoders: 8 impulses per revolution
In our range is alsothe set of encoders with motors and wheels.