The product has been discontinued. Check others products in category.
HobbyKing Multi-Rotor V3 is a flight controller based on the module from the KK used in tri-, quadro- and hexacopters. The heart of the system is the AVR microcontroller Atmega328PA. The module is equipped with 3-axis Murata piezo gyro, which is less sensitive to vibration than SMD systems of this type. The system receives signals from the radio device, then processes the signal to the motor control signal that powers up the propeller with the help of controllers.
- Microcontroller Atmega328P
- 3-axis gyro: Murata Piezo
- Supply voltage: 3.3 V - 5.5 V
- Signal from receiver: 1520us (4 channels)
- Signal to ESC: 1520us
- Dimensions: 50 x 50 x 23.5 mm
- Weight: 14.5 g