The product has been discontinued. Check others products incategory.
Robot for beginning enthusiasts of electronics and robotics, and for children. It has several built-in games. Vortex allows you to learn how the robots work, to understand applications writtenfor them, and to start creating your own. The device also can be programmed by using Arduino and Scratch.
The robot is ready to start the fun
After putting it out of the box, it is sufficient to pair a robot with a smartphone (Android or iOS system) via Bluetooth, so we can control the "Vortex" using the touch screen. The robot has a 4 built-ingames:
- Bumping Fight -two or more robots are fighting in a duel of sumo type. They are spinning around and when you press the button, they are moving forward. The game is about pushing the enemy out of the playing field. The winner is the one who stays on the mat.
- Virtual Golfis a game that lets you play virtual golf. Vortex becomes a golf ball, while using the smartphone we can do hits, change clubs, etc. In the end, you can share your results and compete with other players.
- Driving- a game which is changing robot into a car. Allows you to race on programmed tracks. We can race on time, to chase our own "spirit", etc. With this game, we can race with everyone and anywhere.
- Robot Soccer- a game that allows to play a football match. At the same time, from 2 to 22 playerscan play.
Vortex is programmable. It has support for Arduino and Scratch. It has built-in speakers and sensors: infrared and grey. It can work as a robot detecting obstacles, line follower, vacuum cleaner, tank, move to the rythm of the music, moving camera and many more, depending on the programmer's concept.
To start the control through your smartphone you need to download the appropriate software fromthe manufacturer's website.
- The possibility to play fun games anywhere
- Vortex is fully programmable, its behavior can be arbitrarily changed
- Thanks to attached stickers, the user can customize the appearance of the robot
- Vortex is shiny, charming and innocent - perfect for kids
- Processor: ATmega 328 (compatible withArduino Uno)
- Power supply: 4 x AA battery (not included - recommended to use rechargeable batteries)
- Duration: from 40 minutes to 90 minutes
- Light: 12 independent RGB LEDs
- Communication: Bluetooth 4.0 / USB / I2C
- Display: 32 expression of the eyes, for example,>.<, --.--, etc.
- Supported apps:
- Arduino IDE / WhenDo
- Ardublock / Scratch
- 2 distance sensors
- 2 encoders, speed sensors
- 6 sensors of lines
- Clearance: 3 mm
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 64 mm
- Robot Vortex - 1 PC.
- Manual in English
- Colorful stickers for personalization of the robot