The product has been discontinued. Check others products in category.
The book contains useful knowledge about transistors and circuit design using these revolutionary electronic components. The book is primarily aimed at students of technical faculties, however, doctoral students, engineers and scientists are also willing to use it.
The author presents an in-depth analysis of issues related to basic components of electronic circuits. It presents the principles of operation of such devices as photovoltaic cells, LEDs, laser diodes, etc. The book allows to understand the rules and regulations and to master practical knowledge in the field of electronics, which is also the basis for other technical fields, such as computer science.
The book contains:
- introduction to semiconductor issues including recombination of electrons and electron holes
- description of semiconductor component manufacturing technology;
- the principle of p-n connector and metal-semiconductor connector;
- information on MOS transistors and CCD and CMOS matrices;
- knowledge of MOFSET transistors, SRAMs and DRAMs and Flash memory;
- description of bipolar transistors
A fragment of a book to read on-line.
Table of contents
1. semiconductors: electrons and holes in semiconductors (15)
2. motion and recombination of electrons and holes (57)
3. semiconductor component manufacturing technology (85)
4. pn connector and metal-semiconductor connector (123)