Product description: Bigtreetech Manta M4P V2.1 motherboard for 3D printers
The Bigtreetech Manta M4P motherboard was designed to work with the Klipper system. It requires a Raspberry Pi CM4 or Bigtreetech CB1 module to run Linux and then Klipper. The board is equipped with the same connector as the Rapsberry Pi, which allows for proper connection with all Compute Module 4 and CB1 or CB1 eMMC boards. Manta M4P can be expanded with many additional modules, such as CAN Bus, water cooling, HDMI, ADXL345, BL Touch sensor, TFT35 SPI, CSI/DSI, USB camera.
Main features of the Bigtreetech Manta M4P motherboard
- Equipped with 32-bit ARM Cortex M0 64MHz + STEM32G0BORE chip, more stable and faster.
- Designed with the same connector as the Raspberry Pi, it provides a secure connection with all CM4, CB1 versions.
- The TPS5450-5A power supply system with a capacity of 5 A perfectly meets the power requirements of the Raspberry Pi.
- It has rich expansion ports, can support various expansion modules, such as BL Touch, LCD screen, RGB lighting, auto power off, etc.
- He cooperates with, among others from Creality Ender-3.
Compatibility and extensions
- Water cooling kit
- HDMI (only with Bigtreetech CB1)
- BL Touch
- TFT35 SPI display (Bigtreetech CB1 only)
- CSI / DSI Modules (Raspberry Pi CM4 only)
- USB camera (only with Bigtreetech CB1)
Bigtreetech Manta M4P motherboard specification
- Chip: STM32G0BORE ARM Cortex-M0
- Clock: 64MHz
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4
- Bigtreetech CB1
- Controller connectors: 4
- eFuse: none
- Fan port:
- 4x PWM
- Fan voltage selection: none
- Heater connector: 1
- Thermistor: 2x NTC 100k
- USB connectors:
- 1x USB OTG
- 3x USB 2.0Host
- CAN interface: none
- Dimensions: 160x95mm
- Bigtreetech Manta M4P V2.1 motherboard for 3D printers
- Jumper set
- A set of connectors and pins