Product description: LoraWAN temperature and humidity sensor - Laird Connectivity 455-00041
Wireless IoTtemperature and humidity sensorcommunicating overLoraWANfrom 863 MHz to 870 MHz usingSemtech SX1272chip andBluetooth 4.2vianRF51822, equipped with built-in antenna. Waterproof sensor closed inIP65housing measures temperature in the rangefrom -40°C to 125°Cand humidity in the range from0% to 100% RH. The accuracy of temperature measurement in the range from -10°C to 85°C is+/-0.4°C, for the range from -40°C to 125°C it is +/-0.9°C, and the accuracy of humidity measurement in the range from 0% to 90% is +/-3%, and for the range from 90% to 100% is +/-4.5%. The sensor is powered by twoAA batteries. The capabilities of the sensor can be extended by the ability to detect closure / opening of a window or door using an additional magnetic sensor.
Main features of Laird Connectivity temperature and humidity sensor
- Wireless communication - LoraWAN 868 MHz and Bluetooth 4.2 with built-in antenna.
- External open / close sensor - weatherproof (IP67) add-on option with 1830mm cable.
- Temperature and humidity measurement - integrated sensor allows you to examine the current weather conditions.
- Easy setup - uses mobile app and BLE connectivity.
- Resistant to harsh conditions - the sensor housing is IP65 rated.
- Integrated networking - default configuration
Laird Connectivity sensor specifications
- LoRa: Semtech SX1272
- Bluetooth: Nordic nRF51822 - 256 kb / 32 kB
- LoRa frequency: 863 MHz to 870 MHz
- Built-in sensors:
- -10°C to 85°C (+/- 0.4°C)
- from -40°C to 125°C (+/- 0.9°C)
- 0% to 90% (+/- 3%)
- 90% to 100% (+/- 4.5%)
- Antenna: built-in for 868 MHz and ceramic antenna array for 2.4 GHz
- Power supply: 2x AA batteries
- Software: mobile application for Android and iOS
- Memory: Data logging up to 10000 measurements (256 kB flash)
- LED: status light for BLE and LoRa connection
- Button: for user use, default for BLE pairing
- Operating temperature for case:
- -25°C to 50°C (for standard AA batteries)
- -40°C to 85°C (for standard AA batteries)
- Storage temperature: from -40°C to 50°C
- Waterproof class: IP65
- Dimensions: 116 x 131 x 34 mm