Module with the camera compatible withRaspberry Pi Zero v1.3. The device has a matrix OV5647 with a resolution of 5 Mpx 2592 x 1944 px, supports HD 1080p at 30 K/sec. Camera features fisheyelens. Raspberry Pi has hardware support for this camera due to the fact that the device does not consume CPU resources.
- Camera, compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero
- Matrix: 5 MPx
- Sensor: OV5647
- The size of CCD: 1/4"
- AVDD: 2.7 V to 3.3 V
- DVDD: from 1.45 to 1.8 in
- DOVDD: 1.7 V to 3.3 V
- Lens structure: 4P (650 nm)
- EFL: 3,52
- FNO: 2,8
- Output format: RAW, YUV or RGB
- Aperture (F): 2,9, 3.60 mm
- Range of View: 53,50 ° horizontal, 41,41 ° vertical
- Resolution: 1080 p @ 30 fps / 720p @ 60 fps / 480 p @ 90 K/sec
- Dimensions: 75 x 22 mm
A video showing how to connect various cameras to the minicomputer.