The product has been discontinued. Check other products incategory.
Radio modular receiver ROM-22is a part of theExta Lifesystem. It provides wireless control of 230V devices. It also has the possibility of connecting2 buttons, communicates on a radio frequency of868 MHz. Working range up to330 meters. The module is powered by230V AC. Bi-directional data transferallows to read the device status in the app. Mounted on aDIN rail.
The device is based on an earlier version.
Control system of intelligent building. Has two-way, encrypted transmissions, complex logic functions, remote control devices, automatic sensor recognition, and free automatic updates.
Examples of application
- The ability to enable and disable any of the two devices
- Ability to run scenes with the controller EFC-01
- Raise / lower roller shutters
- Opening garage door
- Running light, ventilation, etc.
- Model: ROM-22
- Power supply: 230 V AC
- Number of channels: 2
- Transfer: station, ISM band 868 MHz (868,50 MHz)
- Transmission method: bi-directional, 9600 b/s
- The maximum number of paired buttons: 96
- The maximum number of connected buttons: 2
- Coding: 128-bit key
- Mounting: DIN rail Th-35: width of 2 modules
- Applied relay: 2 x 230 V / 10 A
- Range: up to 330 m
- Signalisation: LED RGB
- The possibility of installing an external aerial
- Working temperature: from -10 °C to 55 °C
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Protection class: II
- Dimensions: 90 x 35 x 66 mm
- Weight: 90 g
- Compliance standards:
- PN-ETSI EN 300 220-1
- PN-ETSI EN 300 220-2
- PN-EN 60669
- PN-EN 60950
- PN-EN 61000