The sale of the product has been completed. Check othersets in this category.
The set enables to create an educational racing robot of line follower class. This type of construction moves on a black tape on a white line background. For this purpose they use a drive (usually in the form of two DC motors), simple rebound sensors and control systems.
During construction, the user will become familiar with the basic electronic elements, sensor operation and motor control. He will also write a simple program for the microcontroller being the main control module of the robot.
The exact course of the construction of the robot can be found in the robotics forum.forbot.pl.
Lessons are written in a simple and understandable way by the author of many interesting articles in trade journals.
A film presenting a sample robot made on the basis of an article from Forbot forum. Appearance depends on the inventor's invention :)
- Universal PCB PDU27 (or substitutePDU14)
- H-bridge L293Dwithstand
- ATmega8Amicrocontroller in a threaded housing withbase
- Single-rowand double-rowgoldpin strip
- 0.5 mtwisted-pair cableforcreating connections
- CNY70 sensors(3 pieces)
- Basket for 4 AA batteries(sticks)
- Chronic capacitors (10 pieces each):
- 100 nF
- 10 uF
- Chronic resistors (10 pieces each):
- 470 Ω
- 220 Ω
- 10 kΩ
- Two 5 mm LEDs
- Female goldpin 5 x 1 female connector body with plates
We also invite you to visit our website: http://hobbyrobotyka.pl/.