- Power supply voltage: 5,0 V
- Power consumption: 20 mA
- Output: Analogue voltage
- Output signal range: 0 to 5 V supply voltage
- Optimum operating distance of the sensor: 3 mm
- Maximum operating distance of the sensor: 6 mm
- Weight: 0.25 g
- Connection of sensor output to an analog-to-digital converter (e.g. built in microcontroller or analog input in Arduino).
- Connection via comparator directly to I/O pins.
- Using the internal comparator built in some microcontrollers.
Diagram connectionsQTR-1A sensor on the board. The 150 Ω resistor limits the current flowing through the infrared emitting diode. The 47 kΩ resistor is used to pull up the collector output to the VIN supply voltage.