Product description: SparkFun GNSS Correction Data Receiver - GNSS Correction Data Receiver - NEO-D9S - Qwiic - SparkFun GPS-19390
SparkFun GNSS Correction Data Receiver is a satellite receiver of GNSS correction data , designed for transmission with L-band correction (fragment of the spectrum of electromagnetic waves in the range of microwave radiation with frequencies from 1 GHz to 2 GHz). The module can also be configured with other correction services, including U-blox's PointPerfect GNSS satellite augmentation service, which provides uniform coverage across the US and Europe. The board has a USB type C connector, through which you can connect it to a computer and configure the device using u-blox u-center .
Before working with the SparkFun GNSS Correction Data Receiver, please refer to the manufacturer's user guide . In it you will find valuable tips on the correct connection of the module and proper coding.
SparkFun GNSS Correction Data Receiver - GNSS Correction Data Receiver - NEO-D9S - Qwiic - SparkFun GPS-19390.
Module technical specification
- Module type: GNSS correction data receiver
- Integrated SMA connector for use with selected L-band antenna
- Simultaneous L-band satellite reception
- Received L band: 1525 MHz to 1559 MHz
- Communication interface: I2C bus
- I2C address: 0x43
- 1x USB Type-C connector
- 2x Qwiic connectors
- Supply voltage: 3.3 V / 5 V, logic 3.3 V
- Current power consumption (acquisition and tracking):
- Peak: 130 mA
- Average: 35mA
- Supports UBX protocols via UART or I2C interfaces
- Board dimensions: 43.2 mm x 43.2 mm
- SparkFun GNSS Correction Data Receiver - GNSS Correction Data Receiver - NEO-D9S - Qwiic - 1 piece