Product description: Automation HAT Mini - frontend for Raspberry Pi - Pimoroni PIM487
Automation HAT Mini is an overlay designed forRaspberry Piminicomputers. The small size of the overlay gives great possibilities inautomation. It features a24 V / 2 A relay,0.96" OLEDdisplay, 0 V to 24 V ADCADS1015analog to digital converter with 3 12-bit channels, three 24 V buffer inputs, three 24 V Sink outputs. The input/output connectors are ona 3.5 mm screw terminal. The overlay is compatible with any 40-pin version of Raspberry Pi.
Main features of the Automation HAT Mini
- 0.96" color display (160 x 80 px)
- 24 V / 2 A relay (NC and NO connectors) with high-side connection
- 3x 12-bit ADC from 0 V to 24 V (ADS1015) (accuracy ± 2 %)
- 3x buffer inputs tolerating 24 V
- 3x Sink type outputs tolerating 24 V
- 3.5 mm screw terminal
- Mini HAT format
- Fully assembled (no soldering required)
- Compatible with any 40-pin version of Raspberry Pi
- Prepared by the manufacturer Python library
- Dimensions: 65 x 30 x 16.8 mm
Automation with Automation HAT Mini
All inputs, outputs, and relay on the Automation HAT Mini tolerate24 V; many low-voltage systems in home appliances operate at 12 V or 24 V. Buffer inputs can be used to detect on/off status of appliances or get more detailed with analog inputs that measure input voltage with12-bitaccuracy. The outputs can receive a maximum of500 mAon three channels. For higher current loads, a relay can be used that can tolerate up to 2 A at 24 V. On the bottom of the board there is an additional pinout where you can connect various types ofI2Csensors.Automation HATis also available in our offer.