Module in a form of a hat forthe Raspberry Pi, enables to supply power to the minicomputer with voltage from 3 V to 16 V. This allows the cooperation of different power supplies with Raspbery Pi. It is small in size, so it can be soldered directly to the GPIO pins and use further hats.
Wide Input SHIM (Shove Hardware in the Middle)has a power connector 3,5 / 1,4 mm. The module is supplied with an adapter cable with a plug 5,5 / 2,1 mm and another one with wires withremoved insulation.
- Supply voltage: 3 V to 16 V
- Small board: thickness 0.8 mm
- Allows the installation of other HATs and pHATs
- Built-in connector 3.5 / 1.4 mm (plus in the center)
- Two additional wires
- Built-in converterTPS630701
- Performance voltage:
- For 3V: 1A
- 4V: 1.5 A
- 5V: 2 A
- Protection against reverse polarity
- Works with Raspberry Pi 3+ / 3 / 2 / B+ / Zero / Zero In
- Pin EN: turn off the system
The subject of the sale is an hat only. Raspberry Pimust be purchased separately.
- Trim Wide Input SHIM
- Connector 2x6 for self-soldering
- Cable with a plug 5,5 / 2,1 mm
- Cable with wires with removed insulation