Device WEP 992DA+ is the soldering station on hotair and a grotto soldering iron (75 W). The device is equipped with a microcontroller with implemented PID controller, which checks the operating parameters and adjusts them to the preset values.
Presentation of the soldering station WEP 992DA+.
Among other models 992D+, highlighted are:
- 3 programmes of work- station has the possibility to memorize 3 of the work programme for hot air and the flask. Depending on type of works, on assembly or disassembly, we set the appropriate program.
- The operation of the hotair in automatic and manual mode:
- automatic- when you put the flask away, the system will turn off the heat and will cool the flask to a safe temperature
- manual- when you put the flask away, the system continues to heat a heating element, before finishing the work, it is recommended to switch to auto-mode.
- The function of temperature correction depending on external parameters
- Work in C/F mode - the possibility to change the units, in which temperature is displayed.
- Sleep function for grotto soldering iron- if the flask is not used by the earlier set time (0 - 99 minutes) the system switches it to the sleepmode, that is, cooling it to a temperature of 200°C, which ensures longer service life of the device.
- Grotto flaskwith a heating element, fast heating up itself, keeping a stable temperature, which is electrostatically safe.
- Ehaust ventilation -station has the possibility to extract of harmful fumes.
- Power supply: from 220 V to 240 V / 50 Hz (network)
- Power consumption: 720 W
- The station is controlled through a microcontroller that provides high stability of work
- The device has a PID controller
- Compact design with large and readable LCD display
- The cooling function
- Soldering Iron Hotair:
- Blowing of air is through the compressor inside the station
- Air-flow: up to 28 l/min
- Smooth adjustment of temperature in the whole range
- Adjustable temperature of hot air: 100 °C to 480 °C
- Temperature stability: +/-1 °C
- LCD display showing actual power of air-flow
- Manual / automatic operation mode
- Protection before reaching too high temperature and informing the alarm
- Cable with length of the flask: up to 90 cm
- Grotto Soldering Iron
- Adjustable temperature of th seoldering tip: 200 °C to 480 °C
- Temperature stability: +/- 1 °C
- Peak power of the soldering flask iron: from 72 to 75 W
- The resistance in relation to grounding: up to 2 Ω
- Capacity in relation to grounding: up to 2 mV
- The system ESD safe
- Cable length of the flask: up to 100 cm
- Sleep mode: enabled after idle operation for 0-99 minutes
- Station WEP 992DA+ with exhaust ventilation
- Stand the for the hotair flask
- Set of nozzles:
- round with a diameter of 2.5 mm
- round with a diameter of 4.4 mm
- round with a diameter of 6 mm
- round with a diameter of 9 mm
- square 12x12 mm
- Stand for the grotto flask along with a cleaning sponge
- The 908B grotto flask with tip T-B with exhaust ventilation
- A gripper for lifting the chips
- Power cable
Our range of accessoriesfor soldering:
- solders - tins of various diameters
- fluxes and calaphonies
- braids to remove the excess of tin
- soldering tips
- tweezers,holders, magnifiers
- sponges and cleaning cloths