Capacity and class of the card can be selected from the list under the product name, by default 8 GB class 4 version is sent.
The dedicated camera has a 5 Mpx sensor and supports HD 1080p, 720p and 640 x 480p modes. Raspberry Pi has hardware support for this camera, sothe device does not consume computing power of the processor. Description of the configuration can be found in the documentation of the device.
The module is connected to dedicated connector in Raspberry Pi with tape (included).
Video showing how to connect the camera to a mini-computer.
- Raspberry Pi Model B 512MB RAM with microSD card + NOOBS system (capacity and class of the card can be selected from the list under the product name, by default 8 GB class 4 version is sent)
- Raspberry Pi Camera - camera for Raspberry Pi
- Keyboard- as a basic tool for data input,
- SD memory card- Raspberry disk
- HDMI cable - this will connect the device to the monitor
- Hub USB- will allow you to expand the number of USB ports (the default is two)
- Housing- will protect the minicomputer and camera from external conditions
- PiFace - a module that extends the capabilities of GPIO ports
- Gertboard- a module extending the capabilities of the Raspbera Pi withDC motor control, A/Cconverters and additional GPIO pins
- Power supply - power supply unit with microUSB connector supplying power to the mini computer
The camera and Raspberry Pi in a dedicated housing.