The sale of the product has been completed. Check otherdevices in this category.
- Power supply voltage: 3.6 V to 6 V connected to the VCC pin
- The communication outputs work with 3.3 V (they tolerate 5 V)
- Current consumption: approx. 50 mA
- Class 2 - transmitter power max + 4 dBm
- Range: up to 10 m
- Pairing password: 1234
- Standard: Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR
- SPP profile with settings via AT commands
- Communication: UART (RX, TX)
- Small dimensions: 37 x 16 mm
Simple communication system based on Bluetooth module HC-06 v2.0 + EDR. It communicates through the UART serial interface using AT commands.
In addition to the HC-06 module, there are also some on the board:
- status LED connected to the status output PIO1 (24) signalling correct connection,
- 5 V ->3.3 V supply voltage stabilizer,
- capacitors filtering the supply voltage,
- soldered goldpin connectors, enabling the module to be connected to thecontact plateor connected bywires.
- EN pins (switches the circuit into AT command mode) and STATE pins (connected to the status output PIO1 - pin 24) have been output as holes, by default they do not have soldered in connectors.
To start the module, connect the supply voltage to the pin marked VCC. The module will be detected by a computer as an unknown chip or HC-06, in order to pair the two devices you need to enter a password:1234. A virtual COM port will appear in the system, through which you can transfer data using any terminal. The board has UART serial interface leads - RX and TX pins, which can be connected e.g. to Arduinoorto a computer viaFTDIadapter.
Communication can be tested by pairing the module with a computer and connecting the board viaFTDI converter. In two windows of the terminal, select appropriate communication ports and specify transmission speed 9600 bps. If the configuration is correct, the text sent from one terminal will appear on the other.
Configuration of the module is done by popular AT commands, to enter this mode you have to connect EN output up to 3.3 V. Examples of commands are
- AT- connection testing, in response you get OK.
- AT+BAUD1- sets the speed to 9600 bps.
Instructions should be sent without line termination sign. More commands can be found inthe documentation.