The sale of the product has been completed. Check otherdevices in this category.
Individually addressable RGB LEDs placed in a 5 meter strip with a density of 30 diodes per meter. Each pixel can emit a colour from a 24-bit palette. Two microcontroller pins are sufficient to operate the module.
The LEDs are arranged densely at a distance of approx. 32 mm, so the brightness is high. The system is supplied with 12 V, takes about 1.15 A per meter (10.8 W). The chain can be cut every third diode.
The applied communication protocol enables serial connection of the diodes. Another chain should be connected to the output connector, connecting 12V, GND and CO with CI and DO with DI respectively. The manufacturer notes that when using more than 500 diodes, the Arduino Uno RAM memory may not be sufficient. It should also be noted that each subsequent matrix will need to increase the efficiency of the power source.
The device has a 4-pin connector consisting of the following leads:
- GND -module weight
- 12 V -supply voltage, for one matrix a source with a current capacity of at least 1.0 A per meter of chain should be connected
- DI- communication protocol data line
- CI- communication protocol clock line
A product compatible with Arduino:
- Power supply voltage: 12 V
- Power: 10.8 W/m
- Power consumption: 1.15 A per 1 meter of chain for one diode, at white
- LEDs used: RGB LED SMD5050 WS2801
- Resistance to outdoor conditions: IP65 (silicone shielding)
- Chain length: 5 m