Product description: Pico Scroll Pack - LED matrix 17 x 7
An extension dedicated to theRaspberry Pi Pico. The matrix in a17 x 7rectangularlayouthas a total of 119 individually controlledwhite LEDs. Additionally, the module is equipped with 4 buttons. The brightness of each LED can be adjusted using a PWM signal. The Pico Scroll Pack can be used to display graphs, and custom light projects such as glittering snowflake animations orcellphoneschematics. The board measures65 x 25 x 10 mm.
Raspberry Pi Pico
Pico Scroll Pack - 17 x 7 LED matrix.Raspberry Pi Picoto be purchased separately.
- The Pico Scroll Pack communicates with the IS31FL3731 LED driver chip over the I2C bus, via the SDA and SCL pins (6 and 7)
- Four switches are connected as SW_A (pin 16), SW_B (pin 17), SW_X (pin 19) SW_Y (pin 20)
Pico Scroll Pack specification
- Matrix driver: IS31FL3731
- Communication via protocol: I2C address: 0x74
- Four built-in buttons
- Programmable in C/C++ and MicroPython
- Dimensions: 65 x 25 x 10 mm