The product has been discontinued. Check others products incategory.
Adapter to connect 4 cameras to a single CSI connector on theRaspberry Pi 3/2/B+. The device works with the official Raspberry Pi cameras and their copies. You can connect a maximum of 4 adapters that allows the connection of up to 16 cameras to one minicomputer.
The kit includes the adapter and one tape to connect the Raspberry Pi CSI connector.
- Allows you to connect 4cameras to a Raspberry Pi
- Communicates via the CSI connector (tape included) and GPIO of the minicomputer
- Uses 3 GPIO pins for one adapter, 5 for two, 9 for the four adapters
- Built-in button DIP switches for settings with a larger number of adapters
- The adapter does not work with the camera:8MPxandNoir 8MPx.
|The manufacturer provides adetailed manual on how to connect and use the adapter.|
The adapterdoes not support multiple cameras simultaneously. Only simplifies the switching.