LCD display 2x16 characters with backlight in any color palette RGB. It communicates with the two-wire I2C bus. The kit includes a cable adapted toGravity DFRobot IO Expansion Shield.
The product is compatible with Arduino
Sample code and detailed information can be found inthe user guide.
The display communicates with the Arduino using the I2C bus, the connection can be facilitated by the output expander Gravityprepared by the manufacturer.
|VCC||Supply voltage from 3.3 V to 5 V.|
|GND||The ground of the system.|
|SCL||Clock line of the I2C bus.|
|SDA||Data line of the I2C bus.|
- Supply voltage: from 3.3 V to 5 V
- Current consumption: 0.8 mA
- Display: 16 x 2 characters
- Communication: IIC / I2C
- Backlight: RGB - 16 million colors
- Operating temperature: -20 to 70℃
- Ambient temperature: -30 to 80℃
- Dimensions: 87 x 32 x 13 mm