Product description: micro:Touch Keyboard - mathematical and automatic touch keyboard - extension board for BBC micro:bit - DFRobot MBT0016
An extension board for the BBC micro:bitinthe form of a2-in-1mathematical and automatictouchkeyboard, easy to use and with a wide range of applications. Designed for a wide range of applications where the user's imagination is the only limit. With the help of the micro:Touch Keyboard you can realizefun math gamesas well as performcomplexautomationcontrols. The extension can be coded using theMakeCodegraphical editor or theMind+platform. The keyboard has16 programmable touch-sensitive buttonsthat are backlit byRGB LEDs. In addition, the board is equipped with a vibration motor, buzzer, two ports to connect the motor, two ports to connect the servo and 9 additional ports to expand its capabilities.
- micro:Touch Keyboard - mathematical and automatic touch keyboard
- Battery basket for three batteries
Product compatible with the micro:bit from the BBC
A detaileduser guideis available on the manufacturer's website to make using the micro:Touch Keyboard easier and more enjoyable. Among other things, the guide includes instructions for graphical programming using the MakeCode editor and sample program code.
- Type: extension to the micro:bit from the BBC
- Power supply parameters: from 3.5 V to 5.5 V DC
- Power source:
- supplied via PH2.0 connectors
- batteries 3 x 4.5 V
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery 3.7 V
- external power supplied via USB connector
- Number of touch keys 16 pcs.
- Number of LEDs: 16 pcs.
- LED range: RGB
- Buzzer switch: 1 pcs.
- Motor port: 2 pcs.
- Servo port: 2 pcs.
- Communication interface: I2C bus and UART
- Number of I2C bus ports: 2 pcs.
- Number of UART bus ports: 1 pcs.
- GPIO pinouts: P0, P1, P2, P8, P12, P16
- Supported programming platforms: Mind+ platform, MakeCode graphic editor
- Module dimensions: 136 x 65 mm