Product description: Resin for 3D printer - FormFutura Spectrum LCD Color Mix - 1L
FormFutura 's resin for your own color creations , used as a material for forming prints in open source 3D printers equipped with a DLP or LCD projector. By adding pigments to it, many different colors of resin can be obtained. It has mechanical properties like PLA and thermal properties like ABS, which makes it solid and versatile . The package contains 1 L of the product. When grinding the resin, you must absolutely remember to protect the respiratory tract.
The resin has mechanical properties like PLA and thermal properties like ABS, which makes it solid and versatile.
Technical specification of FormFutura resin
- The smell is almost imperceptible
- Accuracy and clear details
- High heat resistance - up to 121 ° C
Things to Do Before Printing
- Shake the bottle for at least 2 minutes before each use
- Leave the resin for 10 minutes to let the air bubbles out
- After printing, the resin can be poured back into the bottle
When working with resins, always use protective equipment such as safety glasses and nitrile gloves.
Final processing of the finished 3D print
- The finished model should be rinsed in isopropyl alcohol (IPA) or bioethanol for approx. 5 minutes
- The manufacturer recommends using an ultrasonic cleaner
- Before further curing, check that the model is completely dry after rinsing
- Rinsed elements should be placed in a well-ventilated room for at least 30 minutes (compressed air can also be used for at least 2 minutes)
- Items should be cured in a special chamber for 20 to 30 minutes at a temperature of 65 ° C
- The recommended curing wavelength is between 300 nm and 410 nm
- When grinding the resin, you must absolutely remember to protect the respiratory tract