Product description: Arducam Pico4ML TinyML Dev Kit - board with RP2040 microcontroller, QVGA camera, LCD display
Arducam Pico4ML TinyML development kit. Based on RP2040 microcontroller board. Equipped with QVGA camera, LCD screen and built-in microphone. The product is a dedicated solution for machine learning applications. It allows you to run and implement projects in this field. Pico4ML has a 3-axis gyroscope, accelerometer, compass and Digital Motion Processor (DMPTM).
The Pico4ML TinyML version equipped with Bluetooth module is also available in our store.
Arducam Pico4ML TinyML Dev Kit - board with RP2040 microcontroller.
- 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis compass and Digital Motion Processor™ (DMPTM) in form of small ICM-20948 chip on board
- Digital Motion Processor (DMP) offloads motion processing algorithm calculations from the host processor, improving system performance
- FSYNC EIS support
- 9-axis device with low power consumption of 2.5 mW
- 3-axis gyroscope with programmable FSR ± 250 dps, ± 500 dps, ± 1000 dps and ± 2000 dps
- 3-axis accelerometer with programmable FSR ± 2g, ± 4g, ± 8g and ± 16g
- 3-axis compass with wide magnetic induction range: up to ± 4900 μT
- Auxiliary I2C interface for external sensors
- 16-bit on-chip ADC and programmable filters
- Communication: SPI 7 MHz or I2C 400 kHz
- Temperature sensor with digital output
- VDD operating range 1.71 V to 3.6 V
RP2040 chip specifications
- Core: ARM Cortex-M0+ Dual-Core 133 MHz
- SRAM: 264 kB
- Flash memory: 2 MB
- 26 GPIO pins, including 3 analog inputs
- 2 x UART, 2 x SPI controllers, 2 x I2C controllers, 16 x PWM channels
- 1 × USB 1.1 and PHY controller with host and device support
- 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) to support custom peripherals
- Supply voltage: 1.8V to 5.5V
- Sleep and low-power sleep modes
- Temperature sensor
Arducam Pico4ML TinyML Dev Kit Specifications
- Microcontroller: Raspberry Pi RP2040
- Sensor IMU: ICM-20948
- Camera module: HiMax HM01B0 QVGA (320 x 240 px @60 fps)
- Display: 0.96 inch SPI LCD (160 x 80 px, ST7735)
- Operating voltage: 3,3 V
- Input voltage: 5 V (+/- 10%)
- Dimensions: 51 x 21 mm
Contents of Kit
- Arducam Pico4ML Dev Board - 1 pc.
- MicroUSB cable - 1 pc.