Complete module allows you toturn the device on and off by touch or by gesture. It works with voltage from12V to 24V and current efficiency up to 5A. It has reverse-polarity-protection. The deviceis calibrated automatically, you just need to correctly connect the power supply and the controlled device. The module hasscrew terminal block connectors for connecting wires. There are self-adhesive stripsat the back of the device for mounting of the module. ProxiSwitch can operate in 4 modes: bistable (switches the state after each touch or close-up of the hand), bistable with memory (switches the state after each close-up or touch, remembers its state after a power failure), monostable NO (switches on the output when it detects a hand close-up or touch The maximum pulse time is approx. 5 seconds), monostable NC (turns off the output when it detects a hand approach or touch. The maximum pulse duration is approx. 5 seconds).
The module has three inputs in the form of screw terminal block connectors, to which you can connect the wires using a screwdriver:
- +supply voltage, shared with a controlled device
- - - the mass of the system.
- On- control output to connect with the managed device
Connection diagrams can be found here.
After power-up, for a short time do not place your hands, any body parts, or any conductive objects, as this can affect the calibration process.
Make sure that the power supply and controlled device meet the electrical and environmental requirements and that you have enough knowledge to install the unit yourself.
The module should be attached to the insulating surface, e.g. under wood, under the kitchen countertop. Before gluing you need to dry the driver and clean its surface. After removing the film with the adhesive tape, press and hold the module in the chosen spot. Please note that the device detects an approaching handonly from the side with the adhesive tape.
There are self-adhesive strips at the back of the device for mounting of the module.
- Supply voltage: 12 to 24V
- Maximum current: up to 5A
- Maximum power: 120W
- Working temperature: from -20°C to 50°C
- Protection: reverse-polarity, ESD
- Sensor: proximity sensor, capacitive sensor
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Calibration: automatic
- Method of installation: under insulating surface
- Self-adhesive strips on the reverse side for attaching the module
- Dimensions: 38 x 38 x 19mm