Product description: WisGate Edge Lite 2 Europe - LoRaWAN internal gateway - Ethernet, WiFi, LTE - Arduino TPX00098
WisGate Edge Lite 2 is an Arduino Pro series product, based on RakWireless , which provides secure and reliable wireless connectivity for a wide range of professional applications and can be used in medium to large areas in industrial environments. The WisGate Edge Lite device is a LoRaWAN and Ethernet , WiFi or LTE gateway. With a wide range indoors, it is ideal for multi-story applications such as apartment buildings, multi-storey car parks and hotels. WisGate Erge Lite 2 is based on the OpenWRT system and is fully configurable. The housing of the device has been designed for efficient cooling and optional mounting on a DIN rail. WisGate Edge Lite 2 complements the MKR and Portenta SOM series boards, Arduino IoT Cloud and other LoRa components in the Arduino ecosystem, enabling the development and deployment of complete and industrialized IoT / IIoT and I4.0 applications.
Check also the external gate - WisGate Edge Pro !
Main features of Wisgate Edge Lite 2
The WisGate Edge Lite 2 gateway is a reliable device that allows you to configure high-performance home and medium-sized industrial LoRaWAN indoor applications. Supports 8 LoRa channels, multi blackhaul with Ethernet, WiFi and cellular connectivity. The gateway is supported by OpenWRT, allowing you to create custom applications.
- Secure Ethernet, WiFi or LTE connectivity
- Quick setup and diagnostics, backup and data logging with SD card slot
- Wide range indoors, ideal for multi-story buildings
- Housing designed for efficient cooling, wall and DIN rail mounting (optional)
- WisGateOS, powered by RakWireless, based on open source OpenWRT and fully customizable
- Ideal for deploying private networks, directly connected to cloud platforms, compatible with public networks
- Minimal number of wires to install thanks to PoE
- Comprehensive RakWireless technical documentation
The most important functions of the device
- 8 configurable channels. WiFi, LTE and Ethernet. Internal antenna for WiFi, GPS and LTE, external antenna for LoRa.
- WiFi configurable as a traditional access point.
- LTE cellular connectivity via nanoSIM.
- Built-in MQTT client with bridging capabilities to connect to most cloud platforms.
- Quick and easy installation right out of the box with OpenWRT and OpenVPN. It also allows advanced configurations.
WisGate Edge Lite 2 specs
- Processing: MT7628, 128MB DDR2 RAM
- frequency: 2.4 GHz (802.11 b/g/n)
- RX sensitivity: -95 dBm (min.)
- TX power: 20dBm (max.)
- operating channels: 2.4 GHz 1-13
- controller: mini PCIe SX1302 card
- channels: 8
- RX sensitivity: -139 dBm (min.)
- TX power: 27dBm (max.)
- additional: listen before connecting
- LTE: internal
- WiFi: internal
- LoRa: RP-SMA female connector
- Ethernet: RJ45 (10/100Mbps)
- input: 12 V / 1 A (power adapter included)
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af): 36V to 57VDC
- consumption: 12 W (typical)
- Communication: USB Type-C
- Frequency: EU868 TXP00098
- Degree of protection: IP30
- Housing material: plastic
- Mounting: wall-mounted
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 55°C
- Dimensions: 166x127x36mm
- Weight: 300g