Description: 3D printer resin - PrimaCreator Value Water Washable UV Resin 500 ml - Light Grey.
Light greyresin for use in 3D printers. The product may emit an unpleasant smell of low intensity during curing. The resin cures under the influence of UV light with wavelengthfrom 395 to 405 nm. Cleaning of finished models does not require the use of special chemicals, to get rid of the rest of the printing material, just ordinary water is enough. 3D prints made of PrimaCreator Value are characterized by a small shrinkage, and after final processing they show high hardness. They can be dried in a special chamber or in sunlight. The product is sold in a special500 mlcontainer, protecting the resin from drying out.
Performance features of PrimaCreator resin
- Resin manufactured with the highest quality components
- Environmentally safe printing: no chemicals are needed to remove printing residues, just water.
- Finished prints are characterized by smooth transitions between individual layers and uniform colour with semi-matt surface
- During model forming, theresinmay emit an unpleasant smell of low intensity
- Designed mainly for lower power DLP printers using UV light to cure resin, includingZortrax InkspireandAnycubic Photon.
- The curing time of the resin is between 4 and 8 seconds per coat
- Finished models can be dried in a special chamber from 2 to 5 minutes. In case of final curing in the sun, the printout should be exposed to sunlight for 10 to 20 minutes. In case of increased cloudiness and thus limited light access, this time increases up to 60 minutes.
Always use protective measures when working with the resin: nitrileglassesand gloves.
|Modulus of elasticity:||from 1,882 to 2,385 MPa|
|Bending strength:||from 40 to 58 MPa|
|Thermal expansion:||95 E-6|
|Shrinkage value:||from 3.35% to 4.24%|
|Linear contraction:||from 1.05% to 1.35%|
|Tensile strength:||from 30 to 52 MPa|
|Stretch module:||from 1,779 to 2,385 MPa|
|Extension at break:||from 4% to 10%|
|Shore hardness:||85 to 88 D|
|Density:||from 1.05 to 1.25 g/cm3|
|Impact:||41 to 48 j/m|
|The viscosity:||from 100 to 350 MPa x s|
|UV wavelength of curing resin:||from 395 to 405 nm|