- Resolution: 200 steps/Rev (1.8 °)
- Rated voltage: 2.4 V
- Consumption current per coil: 2.8 A
- Coil resistance 0.9 Ω
- The inductance of winding: 2,5 mH
- The torque 12.8 kg*cm (1,26 Nm)
- Leads: bipolar (four wires)
- Shaft diameter: 6.35 mm
- Weight: 680 g
- Standard: NEMA 23
- Dimensions: 56,4 x 56,4 x 56 mm (without shaft)
Technical drawing and detailed data are available in the documentation.
A bipolar stepper motor, four wired. Has a resolution of 200 steps per revolution (1.8 degree). It is supplied with the voltage of 2.4 V, consumes 2800 mA on the coil. Torque: 12.8 kg*cm (1,26 Nm). Dimensions: 56 x 56 x 56 mm (NEMA 23).
In our store, there are also accessories facilitating the operation of stepper motors:
- Driver of stepper motors - easy to use small modules enables the control over the direction, speed and resolution. We have also prepared a manual to connect different types of stepper motors.
The use of stepper motors:
- devices CNC
- 3D printers
- laser devices