The system with the microcontrollerLPC54628ET512 ARM Cortex M4 32-bit220 MHz, is part of the ecosystem of the tilesLPCXpressobased on the free IDE LCPXpresso. The tile was equipped with acapacitive touch display LCD 480 x 272 px, popular interfaces:UARTandSPI,LED diodes,digital microphone,slot for cards SD,accelerometer,codec stereo audio, portsmicro usbandEthernet10/100 Mb/s.
Details about getting started with the module and about programming can be found inthe manualprepared by the manufacturer.
- MicrocontrollerARM Cortex M4 LPC54628220 MHz
- Colorful capacitiveLCD display touch 272 x 400 px
- High-speed USB, debugging with CMSIS-DAP and with protocol options SEGGER J-Link
- Connecting UART and SPI LPC 546xx to USB via debugger on the board
- Supports external probes of debugging.
- 3 x programmable LED, Reset, 3x ISP and programmable buttons
- A lot of expansion options, includingArduino UNOand PMod
- Built-in electricity consumption meter for MPU LPC546xx
- Winbond 128 MB Quad SPI Flash W25Q128JVFIM
- Winbond 128 MB W9812G6JB-6I SDRAM
- Digital microphoneKnowles SPH0641LM4H
- Full sized SD/MMC card slot
- Accelerometer NXP MMA8652FCR1
- Codec audio stereo with lines IN / OUT
- Ports micro usb A/B for the service of host or device
- Ethernet connector-RJ45 10/100 MB/sec
- Tile sizes: 145 x 105 mm
- Included 4x jumper