Camera module with OV5647 sensor equipped with a lens HX-27227 M12x0.5, with the following parameters: focal length 4.0 mm, angle 105 °, aperture of 1.8, the format of 1/4. It connects into a special connector on a minicomputerRaspberry Pi version 3+, 3, 2, B+, A+, zero, Zero W (via adapter). The device has a matrix with a resolution is 5mpx, supports HD mode 1080 px/30 fps.
The camera is compatible with the original device forthe Raspberry Pi, it is enough to connect in a special CSI connector and enable it in the settings of the operating system.
- Camera, compatible withRaspberry Pi version 3+, 3, 2, B+, A+, zero, Zero W (via adapter)
- Matrix: 5 MPx
- Sensor: OV5647
- Resolution:2592 x 1944px
- Video: up to 1080p, 30 fps
- Lens mounting: CS-mount or M12x0.5
- Lens: HX-27227 (documentation)
- Focal length: 4.0 mm
- Aperture: 1,8
- Viewing angle: diagonal: 105 ° (camera does not support this angle, details in documentation)
- Format: 1/4 "
- Has 4 mounting holes
- The module sizes : 36 x 36 mm
- OV5647 camera 5 MPx with lens HX-27227
- Tape to connect to the Raspberry Pi
A video showing how to connect the camera to the minicomputer.