- Reduced price
Shield for Raspberry Pi with I2C multiplexer that allows you to connect 6 devices of I2C equipped with a connector Pimoroni. It is working with a voltage from 3 V to 6 V. The connection is made directly to the GPIO pins of the Raspberry.
The device has a 40-pin connector compatible with the Raspberry Pi, version 3+ / 3 / 2 / B+ / A+ / Zero and Zero W. The module also has leads for the soldering pins and goldpin strip for self-soldering.
|The product is compatible with Raspberry|
- 6 Pimoroni connectors compatible with sensors and Raspberry Pi
- Led-out solder fields of 20 pins: 2.54 mm pitch
- Built-in protection against reverse connection
- The module is adapted to the Raspberry GPIO pins
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi, version 3+ / 3 / 2 / B+ / A+ / - Zero and Zero W
- Module dimensions: 65 x 56 x 25 mm
- The set includes goldpin strip, screws and the spacers