Product description: Pico Explorer Base - expansion board for Raspberry Pi Pico - PiMoroni
Pico Explorer Base is anexpansionboard forRaspberry Pi Picothat isuseful for learningabout circuit properties, allows you to build science experiments, small robots andinventions. On board the board you will find functional components such as amini prototypingboard, motor drivers, ADC and GPIO leads, a speaker, adisplay with four usable buttons, switches and Breakout Garden sockets that allow you toexpand the module. The module has a marked location where theRaspberry Pi Picoshould be plugged in using the GPIO connectors.
Main features of the Pico Explorer Base
- Built-in speaker
- 1.54" IPS LCD display with 240 x 240 px resolution
- User controlled switches - 4 pcs.
- Half bridge motor controllers with LED to indicate overloads - 2 pcs.
- GPIO and ADC outputs
- Breakout Garden I2C sockets - 2 pcs.
- Mini prototyping board in green
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico
- No soldering required, comes fully assembled
- Programmable in C/C++ and MicroPython
- Board dimensions: 117 x 63 x 20 mm
Pico Explorer Base for Raspberry Pi Pico.