The product has been discontinued. Check others products incategory.
Shield for Raspberry Pi with a 32-bit PIC32 microcontroller. Board allows you to combine the computing power of the Raspberry Pi with control functions of the Arduino. It allows for connection of sensors and modules. It supports Arduino sketches. It also works with Arduino Shields.
Detailed description can be found on the manufacturer's website:
What is on the board?
- Button Enable of the bootloader
- The Reset Button
- JA4: power connectors (like in Arduino)
- JA3: analog connectors (like in Arduino)
- JTAG connectors
- JA2: Arduino Connectors, 0-7 pins
- JA1: Connectors of Arduino, pins 8-13
- Connector to lead-out the pins of the Raspberry
- A connector to connect to the Raspberry
- MiniUSB connector
- ICSP connector (without the soldered pins)
- Power connectors of DC 5,5 / 2,1 mm
- The PIC32MX250F128B microcontroller
The subject of the sale is a shield.The Raspberrymust be purchased separately.
- Frequency: 40 MHz
- Flash memory: 128 KB
- RAM: 32 KB
- Input / output pins: 19
- Analog inputs: 4
- 2 x UART
- 2 x SPI
- 2 x I2C
- Size of the board: 93 x 57 x 30 mm