The sale of the product has been completed. Check others in thiscategory.
- Supply voltage: 220 V to 240 V / 50 Hz (mains)
- Power: 30 W
- Timer: 1-5 min
- The frequency of the ultrasound: 42 000 Hz
- Stainless steel tank
- Tank capacity: 600 ml
- Dimensions of the device: 215 x 160 x 125 mm
- Weight: 846 g
Washer for the repair and maintenance of optical and electronic components. Cleaning with ultrasound in places not accessible for traditional cleaning. The device has a capacity of 600 ml, power is 30 W. The LED indicates the operation of the device.
How does the device work?
The liquid in the container reaches all places, even inaccessible. As a result of the ultrasound, microscopic bubbles form in the liquid, which smash against the surface of the element being cleaned, thus removing dirt. Increased cleaning efficiency can be achieved by placing the element close to the generators and using special cleaning agents.
- Ultrasonic cleaner 600 ml / 30 W digital EMK-938A
- Operating instructions (in English)
|In our shop you will also findultrasoniccleaner fluid.|
The device is used in mechanical, electronic and jewellery industry:
- Maintenance of bearings, machines and other elements
- Removing raid from brass contacts
- Plastic washing
- Cleaning of measuring instruments and precision tools
- Washing jewellery from polishing paste
- Air raid removal
- Washing of electronic parts
- Cleaning of printed circuit boards (without dismantling the elements)
- Cleaning of precise mechanical and electronic systems in the service
- Glass washing after polishing or grinding
- Optical glass washing