Product description: Environmental Control Board for BBC micro:bit - Kitronik 5697
The Environmental Control Board from Kitronik is compatible with BBC micro:bit versions V1 and V2. It provides outputs for connecting a wide range of sensors that determine environmental parameters. We also offer a kit with the Environmental Control Board to create an automated home greenhouse. It has, among others, a built-in humidity, temperature and pressure sensor, LED diodes and a buzzer. It is programmable using the MakeCode graphical editor. It can be powered by 3 x AA batteries or through an external power source.
- Enables the implementation of automated systems to test environmental conditions
- Compatible with micro:bit V1 and V2 versions
- Built-in BME280 sensor - humidity, temperature and pressure - buzzer and real-time clock RTC
- Equipped with three ZIP status LEDs, ZIP LED expansion connector and servo output.
- It has three pins which can be used to connect with crocodile connectors
- Powered by 3 x AA batteries or via a 5.5 / 2.1 mm DC plug
Online tutorials for the MakeCode editor
The Environmental Control Board can be used to create automated projects. The manufacturer provides 7 useful scenarios, implemented using the MakeCode editor.
- Compatible with: micro:bit version V1 and V2 (required for proper board operation)
- Power supply:
- 3 x AA batteries
- external source via DC 5.5 / 2.1 mm connector
- Development environment: MakeCode graphic editor
- Built-in elements: buzzer, three LEDs, BME280 sensor (temperature, humidity and pressure sensor), real time clock RTC
- Dimensions: 74.5 x 66 x 29 mm