Sensor that uses IR to measure temperature. It works in the range from -70 °C to 380 °C for object temperature or -40 °C to 85 °C for sensor temperature. It communicates via the I2C bus. The supply voltage ranges from 3.0 V to 5 V.
The sensor has four main pins for the installation of connectors of goldpin type - pitch of 2.54 mm (strap included in the set for self-assembly).
|VIN||Supply voltage from 3.0 V to 5.0 V.|
|GND||The ground of the system.|
|SCL||Clock line of the I2C bus (TWI).|
|SDA||The data line of the I2C bus (TWI).|
The differences between the individual models of the thermometers from MLX90614 series, can be found inthe array.
The product is compatible with Arduino
On the bildr.org, you can find a sample project with the program forArduino.
- Version: MLX90614ESF-BAA-000-TU-ND
- Supply voltage from 3.0 to 5 V
- Measuring range:
- from -70 °C to 380 °C for object temperature
- from -40 °C to 85 °C for sensor temperature
- 0,02 °C for I2C, SMBus, TWI interface
- 0,14 °C for PWM interface
- Communication: PWM or I2C (SMBus, TWI)
- Accuracy: up to 0.5 °C in the range from 0 to 50 °C