Product description: ATTEN ST-8802 2-in-1 Hotair and Soldering Station with Fan in Flask 800 W / 65 W
The device combines the function of asolderingtip of65 Wwith ahotair station of 800 W. The operating temperature of the solderingstationis within the range from 80°C to 480°C. The maximum temperature of hot air blowing (hotair) is 500°C. ATTEN ST-8802 is equipped with an easy to read LCD display. You can adjust the operating parameters using the knobs and buttons located on the front panel.
Our shop offers a large selection of solderingstationsandaccessoriesnecessary for soldering.
Advantages of ATTEN soldering station
- Large LCD display with clear working temperature indication - separately for soldering tip and hot air mode
- Built-in touch sensor: when the hotair flask is put down the device goes into auto-sleep mode
- The fan located in the flask is driven by a brushless motor that ensures long life and reliable operation
- Automatic cooling function to protect the heating core and holder from damage
- Keys for quick selection of the programmed temperature
- Password protection and key lock to prevent unauthorized access
- Timing and temperature compensation functions
- Integrated touch sensor holder for hotair and separate holder for soldering tip
- When the equipment is delivered, do not immediately start it up.
- The equipment should be left for about 12 hours at room temperature before commissioning.
- Any defect report caused by premature start-up of the equipment will be rejected.
ATTEN ST-8802 Specifications
Hot Air Soldering Equipment
- Power: 800 W
- Working temperature range: from 100°C to 500°C
- Temperature accuracy: ± 35°C
- Temperature stability: ± 5°C
- Air flow: 120 litres/minute
- Flask type: AP-800B
Soldering tip specifications
- Power: 65 W
- Working temperature range: from 80°C to 480°C
- Temperature accuracy: ± 5°C
- Temperature stability: ± 2°C
- Blade type: T900-B
- Flask type: SP-65
General Specifications ATTEN ST-8802
- Supply voltage 230 V AC / 50 Hz
- Fuse type: T5A
- Recommended operating temperature: from 0°C to 40°C
- Recommended storage temperature: from -20°C to 80°C
- Temperature stability factor: ± 2°C
- Temperature control: precise knob, buttons
- Weight: 3.7 kg
Contents of set
- Soldering station ATTEN ST-8802: 1 pc.
- Soldering iron holder 1 pcs.
- Hotair holder: 1 pc.
- Power cord: 1 pcs.
- Sponge to clean the tip: 1 pc.
- Hotair tips: 4 pcs.