The advantages of module
- Miniature size
- Work with a voltage from 1.8 V to 5.0 V
- Fully buffered signals ISP cooperation in the full range of voltages
- Open scheme
- Full technical support and design of manufacturer
- Drivers for all Windows systems
- ProgramMkAvrCalculator- free
To start working with a programmer you just need to install the drivers.
- The programmer is compatible with USBasp (shown in the photo above)
- IDC tape 30 cm long, with corresponding ferrules for connectors of the KANDA type
- MkAvrCalculator - program to download separately
To obtain a license file forMkAvrCalculator you need
to write to the manufacturer at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following details:
scaned and attached proof of purchase (receipt or invoice).
The programmer AVR USBasp is fully compatible with the programmer to "USBasp" created by Thomas Fischl. It can be used to program microcontrollers of the ATMEL AVR family via the USB port on the PC. USBasp supports many popular environments for developing software and applications designed for downloading programs, including: Bascom, AVRDude, WinAVR, and many others.
|The manufacturer offersa series of videoson Youtube discussing the details of the programmer.|
- ATmega8, ATmega88, ATmega8515, ATmega8535, ATmega128, ATmega1280, ATmega1281, ATmega16, ATmega161, ATmega162, ATmega163, ATmega164, ATmega103, ATmega32, ATmega324, ATmega328, ATmega329, ATmega3290, ATmega48, ATmega64, ATmega640, ATmega644, ATmega649, ATmega6490
- ATtiny12, ATtiny13, ATtiny15, ATtiny2313, ATtiny24, ATtiny25, ATtiny26, ATtiny45, ATtiny84, ATtiny85
- AT90S2313, AT90S2333, AT90S1200, AT90S2343, AT90S4414, AT90S4433, AT90S4434, AT90S8515, AT90S8535, AT90USB646, AT90USB647, AT90USB1286, AT90USB1287, AT90PWM2, AT90PWM2B, AT90PWM3, AT90PWM3B, AT90CAN32, AT90CAN64, AT90CAN128
- Bascom AVR