A module designed for reading the Li-Pol 3.7 V battery charge level in real-time. It is also equipped with alarm function when the battery level is low, or when battery power drops below a certain threshold, helps to estimate the battery life. In projects that run on solar power it helps to register the rate of change of battery power even within a month.
Sample code and detailed information can be found inthe user guide.
- Supply voltage: from 3.3 V to 6 V
- Input voltage: from 2.5 V to 4.2 V
- Supported battery type: Li-Pol 3.7 V
- Operating current: 50 uA
- The alarm function
- Protection against reverse polarity
- Interface: I2C Gravity
- Dimensions: 22 x 30 mm
- Battery charge level meter
- Goldpin strap 4-pin
- Cable Gravity