The product has been discontinued. Check others products incategory.
Miniature module with an AVR ATtiny85 microcontroller, equipped with 8 kb of Flash memory, 5 digital pins, analog input and 2 PWM channels. On board is a microUSB connector, thanks to which the system can be programmed via the Arduino IDE. The module operates with a voltage of 5 V.
The manufacturer provided instructions on how to use the module with the Arduino IDE.
- The AVR Attiny85 Microcontroller:
- Flash memory: 8 kb (2.75 KB of which is occupied by the bootloader)
- SRAM: 512 b
- EEPROM: 512 b
- Timing: 16 MHz
- USB bootloader with programming capability, using the Arduino IDE
- Connector: microUSB for programming
- Input voltage: 7 Volts to 15 Volts
- 5 V voltage regulator with current of up to 1 A, enabling the connection of the supply voltage up to 17 Volts
- Power from USB port or external power source with automatic switching system.
- On the board are twoLEDs: green for power, and red for the user, connected to pin 1.
- 5 digital I/o pins, including:
- 2 shared with the USB interface
- 1 analog input
- 2 PWM channels
- I2C and SPI interface
- Works with the most basic Arduino libraries
- Two mounting holes with a diameter of 3 mm
- Dimensions: 42 x 15 mm