Product description: Cytron MDDRC10 - DC 10A 7V-30V dual channel motor driver
Dual channelDCmotor controllerwith supply voltagefrom 7 V to 30 V. Continuous current consumption per channel is10 A, and momentary30 A. When the controller is switched on, an automatic calibration takes place. In addition, the controller module is equipped with manual buttons that allow quick testing of the system. The information about what state is on the motor output is indicated by LEDs. The controller is also equipped with protections that prevent the module from delivering too high voltage.
Two-channel DC motor controller MDDRC10 manufactured by Cytron.
Cytron MDDRC10 pinouts
The Cytron MDDRC10 controller has been equipped with 6 screw connectors to which the motors and power supply should be connected. The voltage should be within the range of 7 V to 30 V. The wiring diagram is shown in the photo opposite.
- Plug and Play function and control directly from the RC level
- Automatic calibration after switching on the controller
- Two input modes to choose from
- Bidirectional control for two DC brush motors
- Operating voltage: 7 V to 30 V DC
- Maximum motor current consumption:
- continuous: 10 A
- momentary: 30 A
- Number of channels: 2
- Equipped with quick system test buttons
- Information about the motor output status via LEDs
- PWM speed control frequency: up to 20 kHz
- Protection: overcurrent with active current limit and undervoltage protection
- Thermal protection
- Dimensions: 88,90 x 48,3 mm
The kit also includes nylon spacer sleeves, which allow the module to be mounted with other devices.
- DC motor driver
- Spacer sleeves - 4 pcs.