The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
Description: Genibot preschool kit + 4x certified online course
Educational kit completed with preschool age children in mind. It contains four GeniBot robots, eight sets of coding cards and special accessories, including arms for moving objects. The kit also includes the book "Preschool Education with GeniBot - Part I", as well as 4 certified online training course with one-year access to the training materials.
GeniBot - a robot for learning coding offline and online
GeniBot is aneducational robotequipped with a number of functions, which are useful while learning programming. In a friendly way it introduces the youngest users to the world of modern technology, encourages experimentation and stimulates creativity. Working with the robot also influences the development of soft skills. It develops logical and algorithmic thinking, as well as a task-oriented approach to problems. Additionally GeniBot "speaks" two languages - Polish and English - so it can be helpful in learning a foreign language.
Certified online course - "The use of GeniBot robots in pre-school and early school education".
The courseconsists of an online training, which takes up to 8 hours. It is designed for teachers and educators, as well as for those who want to use GeniBot in their work with children at preschool and early school age. The training is conducted by professional trainers who, by means of films, presentations and detailed descriptions, show the potential and possibilities of conducting classes with GeniBot. The course formula has been designed in such a way as to enable the trainee to repeatedly return to the previously covered material. Access to the course is valid for one year, counted from the date of activation.
- From coding on the mat to robotics - what to remember, what to pay attention to
- Different objects, different ways of coding - introduction of rotations
- Before I create my first program... how Genibot works
- Creating the first program - commands responsible for movement
- From point A to point B - GeniBot on different educational levels
- Encoding with gestures
- Introducing repetitions
- Loops in GeniBot programming
- Functions in GeniBot programming
- Conducting robot - introducing music sheets
- Maths with GeniBot - addition and subtraction cards
- GeniBot and drawing - dedicated cards
- Line tracing
- Navigating through lines on a grid
- Creating a network of robots
- GeniBot application
The set includes the book"Preschool Education with GeniBot - Part I", which was developed by Anna Świć - an educational expert. It consists of more than 100 pages with ready-made ideas for classes and techniques for conducting them. Among them there are lesson scenarios such as:
- Getting to know GeniBot - our first meeting with the robot,
- GeniBot - a robot programmed using gestures,
- Recalculating with GeniBot,
- Yesterday, tomorrow, today - days of the week with GeniBot,
- Getting to know geometrical figures with GeniBot,
- Elevator, or getting to know coordinates with GeniBot,
- GeniBot as a conductor - we code colourful music,
- A wonderful day with GeniBot - we introduce the concept of loops,
- Relay with GeniBot - introduction to debugging, 10 My story - GeniBot follows the line,
- Bigger than, smaller than - we look for the right base,
- Celebrating a birthday with GeniBot.
About the author
Anna Świć is an author of materials about GeniBot. She is a brand ambassador of EduSense. She is a teacher and speech therapist by education and an educational expert by experience. She has created many teaching scenarios for children and teachers. She is enthusiastic about the use of modern technology in the educational process.
Contents of the set
- 4 x GeniBot robot
- 4 x Accessories for the Genibot
- 8 x Additional set of cards
- 1 x Book "Preschool education with Genibot - part I"
- 4 x Certified online course - Using GeniBot robots in preschool and early school education
- 1 x USB hub (collective charger)