Description: Truck UGM-11 - mechanical model for assembly - veneer - 420 pieces - Ugearsmodels 70015
Wooden model, moving parts, 3D puzzle, openwork construction - another mechanical model fromUgearsmodelsin the form oftruck UGM-11. Assembling the model is time-consuming, but also worth the effort. It will be appreciated especially by fans of mechanics. The set consists of420 elementsmade ofveneer(plywood) fromUgearsmodelscompany. Each element is precisely made by using laser cutting method. The modeldoes not have any electroniccomponents, and all movable parts move thanks to the use of rubber bands. The package includes sheets of plywood, from which you just need to squeeze theready elementsand connect them together according to the included illustrated instructions. Noglueor additionalassemblyparts are required to assemble the model. Assembly takesbetween 1 and 2 hours.
Special features of the truck model
- All spatial puzzles are made of veneer (plywood), so they smell like wood
- UGM-11 has a four-cylinder engine with crankshaft, driven by a rubber band
- Movable gears connected to the drive shaft
- Transmission with three modes - forward, reverse and idle
- Raw and openwork design allows you to watch the model run
- You can apply paraffin or wax to the axles to make them run more smoothly
- The parts can be set in motion by using a rubber band between the parts (see instruction for details)
Technical specification of the set
- Model: UGM-11 truck
- Type: mechanical model
- The model is designed for self-assembly without glue
- Language of instruction: UKR, ENG, DEU, FRA, POL, SPA, ITA, RUS, JAP, KOR, CHI
- Material of the elements: veneer
- Number of elements: 420 pcs.
- Level of difficulty: very difficult
- Assembly time: 10 to 12 hours
- Dimensions of the model: 340 x 140 x 130 mm
In our offer you can find also other mechanical models fromUgearsmodels.