Product description: Fingerbot Plus - black - Adaprox ADFB0302
The Fingerbot Plus is equipped with a mechanical arm. With its use, you can upgrade traditional switches into smart ones, controlled by the application, by voice or manually by touch . After activating the mechanism, the fingerbot robot arm presses or pulls a switch to activate a given device, e.g. a light source, coffee machine or PC. Its small design with dimensions of 34.5 x 34.5 x 34.5 mm and mounting with the use of double-sided 3M tape mean that it can be placed on virtually any object. It communicates via Bluetooth LE 4.2 wireless communication. Fingerbot Plus in a black color version.
Main features of Fingerbot Plus
- Wide Compatibility. The fingerbot is compatible with most buttons and switches available on the market. Allows you to control a rocker switch, traditional switch with a set of tools (sold separately).
- Easy to install and configure. It uses Bluetooth wireless connectivity to communicate with the phone. The device is attached next to the switch with 3M double-sided tape. After installation, wait 24 hours for the glue to properly bond the two surfaces.
- The ability to control from anywhere in the world. Using the Adaprox HomeHub gateway (sold separately), you can control the Fingerbot from anywhere in the world, being connected to the Internet. HomeHub supports 2.4 GHz networks and voice control via Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Siri.
- Schedule / timer. A dedicated application allows you to set a timer and a schedule for the launch of the Fibgerbot button mechanism.
- Touch controlled. There is a touch panel at the top of the device, which is used for manual activation of the mechanism.
- Programming mode. Define a program for a combination of movements to be repeated by the robot.
Long battery life
Fingerbot Plus is equipped with one CR2 battery with a nominal voltage of 3 V. It is able to last over 8 months with regular use with a replaceable battery. The Plus version allows you to replace the robot's battery without removing it from the buttons and switches.
New in Fingerbot Plus
- High compatibility with 99% of traditional switches and buttons on the market
- Touch control
- Programmable loops, single click of the mouse button every 5 seconds
- Simple installation
- 8 months of work on one battery
- Home automation, works with other intelligent devices
- Voice control compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Siri
Fingerbot Plus specification
- Communication: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.2
- Power supply: CR2, 3V battery
- Maximum moment: 2 kgf * cm
- Maximum arm movement: 12 mm
- Black colour
- Installation: 3M double-sided tape
- Working temperature: from -10 ° C to 45 ° C
- Dimensions: 34.5 x 34.5 x 34.5 mm
- Weight: 38 g
- Fingerbot Plus - black - Adaprox ADFB0302
- A set of 3M double-sided tapes