- Power Supply: 5 V
- LED indicating the operation of the sensor
- Measuring range: 0.04 mg/L - 4 mg/L
- Ratio: 0.1 mg/L = 0,21 ‰.
- Analog and digital output
- Pins: goldpin connectors, 2.54 mm pitch
- Dimensions: 35 x 22 x 30 mm
- It has mounting holes with diameter: 3.2 mm
The characteristics and other details are inthe documentation of the sensor.
The digital output D0
With the help of placed on the reverse side of the board, potentiometer, set is the threshold, exceeding of which, causes the output D0 changing from a high to a low status. The pin D0 can be linked directly with a microcontroller or commissioning set, includingArduino, or for example,a module with a buzzer, which will signal a too low or too high levelof alcohol in the air.
Analog output A0
The sensor has an analog output A0, which must be connected to the pin of the converter A/D (analog input inArduino). This will allow you to measure the proportional voltage signal and more accurately determine the level of alcohol.