Product description: Filament sensor - for 3D printer Ender-3 V2 - Creality
The filament sensor is compatible with Creality Ender-3 V2 3D printer. The item is an original part used by the printer manufacturer - Creality. Its task is to continuously monitor that the printing material (filament) is supplied. In case when the filament is interrupted or when the material on the spool runs out - the work will be stopped. The filament sensor is a very important component of any 3D printer - thanks to the automatic stop work can avoid damage to the printed model. After replacing the material for printing the work of the device is resumed. The element is compatible with the 1.75 mm diameter filament. A built-in limit switch is responsible for precise operation of the sensor. Connection with printer's main board is made by included cable.
- Original part used by 3D printer manufacturer - Creality
- Type of component: felt sensor
- Application: for 3D printers
- Compatible printer: Creality Ender-3 V2
- Compatible with filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- Operational indication: blue LED
- Markings: embossed arrow, the position of which indicates the movement of the filament
- Connector: 3-pin female socket
- Colour of the element: black
- Material: metal
- Nominal voltage: 5 V
- Current consumption: 20 mA
- Element dimensions: 37 x 44 x 14 mm
- Net weight: 58 g
Contents of the kit
- Felt sensor - for 3D printer Ender-3 V2
- 3-pin connection cable
- Mounting plate
In our offer you will also find other original components for 3D printers from Creality! We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the available range.
Meet the filament sensor
The filament sensor is designed for the Creality Ender-3 V2 3D printer. Creality printers demonstrate high quality workmanship, precision and accuracy of printing, as well as a wide range of applications.
The filament sensor has a 3-pin female socket. It is made of metal and comes in black. It features dimensions of 37 x 44 x 14 mm. Its work is indicated by a blue LED.
Task of the filament sensor
Filament sensor for 3D printer Creality Ender-3 V2 is designed for ongoing monitoring of the continuity of the supply of material for printing.
It is thanks to it that it is possible to stop the 3D printer when the filament breaks or the material runs out of spool. This ensures greater operational safety and reduced risk of damage to the device. Looking for other Creality spare parts? Check out our offer!