Product description: FLUX Beambox Pro - laser cutter and engraver
Laser cutterand engraver Beambox Pro thanks to special design can be used both in professional and amateur use. It enables shaping, cutting and engraving on many surfaces including materials such as leather, wood, cardboard, acrylic or cardboard. The Beambox Pro is very intuitive and easy to use, making it a breeze for even the most novice laser engraving hobbyist. It is equipped with a 50-watt laser diode and offers a working area of 600 x 375 x 80 mm. It comes bundled with Beam Studio software to help you realize your designs and make any model a reality. It supports JPG / PNG / SVG / DXF file formats, allowing you to create your designs in a graphics editor such as Adobe Illustrator, AutoCAD, Inkscape, CorelDRAW or even Microsoft Word or PowerPoint.
- Beambox Pro laser cutting and engraving machine
- Honeycomb work table 50 W
- Feed tube 200 cm + ring clamp
- WiFi network card for USB port
- Laser cutting machine grease
- Mirror alignment tape
- Pack of wrenches and additional tools
The wide range of Beambox Pro capabilities
Beambox Pro is the most powerful "desktop" size laser cutter and engraver in the FLUX family. It allows you to make items such as:
- Leather bracelet
- 3D container with openwork pattern
- Wall ornament in acrylic
- Intricate design in wood
- Wooden Pendant
- Eco Lamp
- Personalized design on glass and spoon
- Pattern on Phone Case
- Clothing Decoration
High quality components
The device is equipped with high quality rails that provide durability and strength, and a 50-watt laser. It uses a laser that is less than the thickness of a human hair, which engraves in vector and raster modes with an amazing resolution of 1000 DPI. The components chosen in this way allow for the execution of the project with attention to even the smallest detail.
Intuitive and easy to use
The device has a built-in touch panel, by means of which you can control Beambox Pro. Built-in HD camera allows you to view the interior of the chamber and allows for precise implementation of design intentions. With its help you will be able to make in-depth corrections and get the desired effect.
Beam Studio is an intelligent, user-friendly software. It provides you with a number of editing possibilities and allows you to use all the functions offered by Beambox Pro. It is compatible with Windows, macOS and Linux. It uses Wi-Fi or Ethernet connectivity and can connect to a personal hotspot. A great advantage is the support of files in JPG / PNG / SVG / DXF format, which allows you to create and realize projects created in programs such as Adobe Illustrator, AutoCAD, Inkscape, CorelDRAW and even Microsoft Word or PowerPoint.
- Create your own project or import JPG / PNG / SVG / DXF files.
- Use Beam Studio software to set cutting and engraving parameters, adjust power level and set speed.
- The preview of the workspace will show you what the final result of your project will look like.
- When you are satisfied with the preview, press the START button.
Beambox rotary attachment
Our shop also offers a rotary Beambox, which is responsible for rotating the object while working and allows you to make engravings on curved surfaces. It works well for engraving glasses and bottles, among others.
Safety is paramount, that is why the Beambox Pro includes a number of protective mechanisms. These minimize the occurrence of possible accidents during operation:
- Full enclosure - the working area remains completely enclosed and the user is not exposed to laser light.
- Water cooling - closed loop water circulation cools the unit and maintains all components at the correct temperature.
- Intelligent Sensor - operation stops if the cover is opened during operation.
- Emergency power switch - immediately shuts down the appliance.
- Integrated ventilation system - prevents fires when removing smoke and fumes, the fan produces 200 CFM.
Technical specification and comparison of Beamo and Beambox devices
|Source||CO2 glass tube||CO2 glass tube||CO2 glass tube|
|Power||30 W||40 W||50 W|
|Wavelength||10640 nm||10640 nm||10640 nm|
|Speed of movement||0 to 300 mm/sec||0 to 300 mm/sec||0 to 300 mm/sec|
|Cutting thickness||from 0 to 5 mm (depending on the material)||0 to 10 mm (depending on the material)||0 to 12 mm (depending on the material)|
|Workspace||300 x 210 x 45 mm||400 x 375 x 80 mm||600 x 375 x 80 mm|
|Maximum depth of object||45 mm||80 mm||80 mm|
|Camera type||HD CMOS||HD CMOS||HD CMOS|
|Observable space||300 x 195 mm||400 x 360 mm||600 x 360 mm|
|Device support and hardware requirements|
|Operating panel||LCD touch panel
1024 x 600 px
|LCD touch panel
1024 x 600 px
|Touch Panel LCD
1024 x 600 px
|Interfaces||USB / Ethernet / Wi-Fi||USB / Ethernet / Wi-Fi||USB / Ethernet / Wi-Fi|
|Software||Beam Studio||Beam Studio||Beam Studio|
|File types||JPG / PNG / SVG / DXF||JPG / PNG / SVG / DXF||JPG / PNG / SVG / DXF|
|Operating system||Windows / macOS X / Linux||Windows / macOS X / Linux||Windows / macOS X / Linux|
|Power supply||220 V / 110 V AC||220 V / 110 V AC||220 V / 110 V AC|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Dimensions||615 x 445 x 177 mm||250 x 830 x 670 mm||250 x 1030 x 670 mm|
|Air outlet diameter||100 mm||100 mm||100 mm|
|Weight||22 kg||40 kg||48 kg|