Module with audio amplifier, class D PAM8302. Characterized by small power losses. It allows you to connect the speaker 4 to 8 Ohms, with a power of 2.5 watts. It has a built-in potentiometer to adjust the volume. Works with supply voltage from 2.0 V to 5.5 V.
The system inputs are differential, a safety input signal from the primary circuit, for example the available in our store Arduino Mp3 Shield. In the absence of a device with differential outputs, connect pin Audio to the ground.
The output of module is "Bridge Tied" type. This means that the output contacts are connected directly to contacts of the speaker, without connecting to the ground. The output is a PWM signal with a frequency of 250 kHz, which is avaraged through the coil dynamics - high frequency is not audible. For module, it is not possible to connect another amplifier. It should lead directly to the speakers.
The kit includes connectors for self-soldering.
- Power supply: from 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- Low energy consumption; 4 mA at rest and 1 µa in sleep mode
- Power: 2.5 W (8 Ohm)
- Class D amplifier
- Built-in potentiometer for volume control
- Protection against short circuit and too high current
- 50 dB PSRR at 1 kHz
- Complete goldpin connector and screw connection for self-soldering
- Dimensions: 15 x 24 x 2 mm
- Weight: 1.4 g