Camera module with a OV5647 sensor equipped with a lens HX-27227 M12x0.5, with the following parameters: focal length 4.0 mm, angle 105 °, aperture 1.8, format 1/2,7. It connects into a special connector on the minicomputer Raspberry Pi in versions 3, 2, B+, A+. The device has a matrix with a resolution of 5 Mpx, supports HD mode 1080 px / 30 fps.
The camera is compatible with the original device for the Raspberry Pi, it is enough to connect in a special CSI connector and enable it in the settings of the operating system.
- Camera, compatible with Raspberry Pi version 3, 2, B+, A+
- Matrix: 5 MPx
- Sensor: OV5647 (documentation)
- Lens mounting: CS-mount or M12x0.5
- Lens: HX-27227 (documentation)
- Focal length: 4.0 mm
- Aperture: 1,8
- Viewing angle: diagonal: 105° (camera does not support this angle, the details in documentation)
- Format: 1/2,7 "
- Has 4 mounting holes
- The module sizes: 36 x 36 mm
- Camera 5 MPx with lens LS-40180
- Tape to connect to the Raspberry Pi
A video showing how to connect the camera to the minicomputer.