Product description: 0,96'' 160 x 80 px IPS LCD display - SPI - 65K RGB - for Raspberry Pi Pico - Waveshare 19653
The displayis dedicated to the popularRaspberry Pi Pico minicomputer. It is equipped with a high qualityST7735Sdriver, usesSPIbus for communication with Raspberry Pi. Thescreenresolution is160 x 80 pxand its diagonal is0.96''. The module presents the image in 65 thousand colors which are part of the RGB gamut. The size of a single pixel is 0.1356 × 0.135 mm.
The LCD display for Raspberry Pi Pico has been manufactured by Waveshare.
Thedisplay has pinouts in the form offemale connectors for easy connection to the Raspberry Pi Pico. Among the pinouts are:
- VSYS- power supply pin from 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- GND- chip ground
- LCD_DC- data / command select pin (high state - data; low state - commands)
- LCD_CS- Chip Select (activated by low state)
- LCD_CLK- SPI interface clock input pin
- LCD_DIN- SPI interface data line input pin
- LCD_RST- RESET pin (low state activated)
- LCD_BL- backlight pin
- Joystick control pins:
- UP- up movement
- DOWM- move down
- LEFT- move left
- RIGHT- right movement
- CTRL- middle button
- A- utility button A
- B- utility button B
Technical specification of the display
- Dedicated toRaspberry Pi in Pico version
- Type: IPS LCD display
- Communication interface: SPI 4-pin
- Display diagonal: 0.96''
- Display resolution: 160 x 80 px
- Pixel size: 0.1356 x 0.135 mm
- Display colors: 65K RGB
- Supply voltage: 2.6 V to 5.5 V
- Accessory equipment:
- utility buttons A and B - 2 pcs.
- joystick - 1 pcs.
- Programming language: C / C++ / MicroPython
- Built-in controller: ST7735S
- Display dimensions: 21.7 x 10.8 mm
- Module dimensions: 52 x 25 mm