The sale of the product has been completed. Check other devices in this category.
Module for easy connection of micro SD card to the motherboard. Powered by 5 V or 3.3 V. Layouthas a buffer to adjust the voltage levels, so it can be used with both 3.3 V and 5 V signals. Interface .communication interfaceThe communication interface is the SPI bus.
Theleads are popular goldpin connectors, which allow to connect the circuit to acontactboardor main module (e.g. Raspberry Pi, STM32Discoveryor Arduino) using wires.The module can also be soldered directly to themain board.
- Power supply voltage: 3.3 V or 5 V
- Communication interface: SPI
- Built-in 3.3 V voltage regulator
- Three-state buffer to adjust voltage levels (74LVX125 system)
- Micro SD cardslot installed
- Solderable to the PCB
- Included is also a goldpin strip for self-assembly
- Module dimensions: 39 x 19 mm
The board includes: SD card slot with ejector, voltage stabilizer, three-state buffer to adjust voltage levels and passive elements necessary for proper operation of the system.